>Email marketing is a quick and easy way to get your name in front of your intended audience and build brand awareness. Although it’s an incredibly useful and cost-effective tool, you have to get the balance right between giving people information that they need, dodging spam filters and not getting put into a junk folder.
Email marketing campaigns are a perfect way of directly targeting your database with information that they need, helping you gain more effective leads and create more conversions, however you need to consider everything from terminology to frequency to ensure you’re not alienating your audience.
Whether you want help designing a campaign from the ground up, advice on whether to buy a database or guidance on how best to integrate email into a wider marketing campaign – we can help.
Email marketing isn’t a fire-and-forget service either and we’ll provide support before, during and after the campaign. We can analyse the effectiveness of a campaign and give solid, practical advice on how to use this data to inform future email marketing efforts. We’re committed to supporting your campaign as long as you require and can help hone your email practices to perfection by providing quantifiable insights.
Why invest in email marketing?
- Three-quarters of companies agree that email offers “excellent” to “good” ROI
- 86% of SMEs indicated that they plan to increase their upcoming email marketing budgets in 2016
- 54% of marketers say increasing engagement rate is their top email marketing priority in 2016
- 83% of companies use at least basic segmentation for their emails
- Segmented email campaigns have an open rate that is 14.32% higher than non-segmented campaigns
- Triggered emails drive 624% higher conversion responses for the same number of sends as compared to “batch and blast” emails
So if you’re looking for advice on how to get the most out of email or need to start from scratch, get in touch for a no-strings-attached chat about how we can help you get your message in front of the right people.